Miss Universe 2013, Third Week Picks

This is it! Next Tuesday the preliminary judges will look at the 86 beautiful contestants and secretly select the top 16…


Here is my top 16 before the preliminary round…


Spain (-) is confutable leading my top regardless of all the bad comments and propaganda. Czech Republic (-)  comes second waiting for Spain to make crumble. The third position is for the young and beautiful Croatia (-), the spectacular beauty of Israel (-) comes fourth while the sexiest Latina Miss Costa Rica (-) close my top 5. With a great advance this week Venezuela (+4) place on the sixth position with her elegance and grace. Colombia (+1) is one step closer to the top, Miss Brazil (+1) another impressive Latina is now on the 8th position while Ukraine (+3) has finally reach my top 10.


Continuing with the list we have Bolivia (-3) who had a regular performance this week and now place 10th. Italy (-6) is loosing me slowly and is out of my top 10 while the exotic beauty of Ghana (+2) who is perhaps the less consistet on my top is now 12th. Closing my final picks we have sparkly Dominican Republic (-2), the exotic France (-1), the only Asian queen Philippines (-) and the soft beauty of Poland (-).

Dark Horses: Australia, Puerto Rico, Azerbaijan, Panama and USA.

Bubbling Up: Indonesia, Haiti, Jamaica, Netherlands and Ecuador.

Good luck to all the ladies on the preliminary ! 

Comments

Popular Posts