Miss Universe 2014 2nd Hot Picks

So as the show continues in Miami so girls are raising to the top while others are left behind.


Here they are my second hot picks !!!


The Top 8



1-Serbia (-): Well she is a tough one, no matter how many other beauties are competing Serbia is just stunning. When was the last time we had a ginger hair Miss Universe? It is definitely time. Sensual and beautiful I love her !!!

2-Colombia (-): The best Latina of the pageant no matter what people say she is great material. Owner of a great body and a sweet face, Paulina could easily take the crown.

3-Venezuela (-): Perhaps the most beautiful face of among the ladies. Migbelis is a great contender, her overweight is rare for a Miss Venezuela but her charisma is undeniable.

4-Czech Republic (+1): Not many people and experts consider her a favorite but I think she looks great. Her beauty is quite but undeniable. This blonde beauty has a Victoria Secret model vibe.

5-Usa (-1): She is at home and so well prepared. We will see her shine during the final but there are many other beauties who can outshine her. Nevertheless her face is very exotic and her body has the perfect measurements. 

6-Guyana (-): I just love this black beauty, her sweet features and great presence are incredible. Sometimes we need to acknowledged this type of beauties because their beauty can transcend all the stereotypes. 

7-Spain (+3): Impressive !! Spain has a contagious smile and great presence. I am very surprise with this girl I just love the way she moves, she express herself, she is definitely a winner. She could easily reach the top of my list, just gorgeous.

8-Brazil (-1): She is down one spot this time but it is not because she has not done well but because there is so much beauty that she needs to keep doing a great work. Her eyes are amazing and I love her eyebrows and of course we already know she is a truly Latin beauty.

The Top 16


9-France (+4): Yes !! We want to see more from this stunning European beauty. Her face is the one from a Vogue model, her figure is toned and her charisma is inspiring. Very photogenic !! I am loving France she is definitely someone to watch for, just sublime.

10-Trinidad & Tobago (-1): Great face, awesome style and good figure. What else can we ask for? the best from the Caribbean so far has not disappointed me. I would love to see Trinidad & Tobago again on the final show.

11-Ecuador (-1): Her preparation in Venezuela is obvious, she is always looking perfect with great outfits and great hair. She is very beautiful indeed however she can get lost in the bunch. Keep going with the great work viva ECUADOR !

12-Costa Rica (+5): The biggest movement of the group. Who can deny the beauty of Costa Rica? Her body is the best and her face even better. I am just loving her development, definitely a hot Latina.

13-India (+1): I love her face and exotic image. Sexy yet sweet, I just think she is the perfect combination.

14-Thailand (-2): I just think that she is so strong, her stature is definitely something that catches my eyes. Her skin is so beautiful and her features are beautiful.

15-Philippines (-): I am a bit dissapointed by this girls, beautiful indeed her teeth look way to fake making her smile very big. I expected more from her, nevertheless she is a Filipino beauty and she will look stunning no matter what.

16-Croatia (-8): Croatia is going to exit my top soon because she is not giving all that she can give, her beauty can impress many but her presence is definitely lost. This is probably her last shot before other candidates kick her out.

Close Shots: Curacao, Russia, Israel and Indonesia.

Bubbling up: Gabon, Puerto Rico, Ukraine, Mexico and Slovakia.

Comments

Popular Posts