Miss Universe 2014, Best in Preliminary Swimsuits

The Hottest Bodies

 

The preliminaries are over and I have to say WOW, there is so many beautiful ladies competing this year. For me it was very hard to select the best on each round, including and it was the same for my final predictions.

 

This year there are at least 20 ladies that could easily be crown Miss Universe. However this is a competition and decisions need to be made, so here is my top 12 in swimsuit (I could not make up my mind for a top 10).

 

 The Fabulous 12 

(In alphabetical order) 

Argentina (Best in the Americas) - Colombia - Czech Rp (Best in Europe) - Dominican Rp 

 

Ecuador - Great Britain - Guyana - Haiti  


Jamaica (Best in the Caribbean) - Lithuania - Trinidad & Tobago - Ukraine


Completing the top 16: Costa Rica - Mexico - Guatemala - Spain 

 

Best in Africa: South Africa (27th placement)

Best in Asia: Thailand (20th placement)

Best in Oceania: Turks & Caicos (17th placement)


Comments

Popular Posts