Best Profile Videos, Miss World 2013

Miss World 2013 Profile videos are ready, who are the best ?


I had the change to watch all the videos from the girls competing in Bali. There were some standouts and some disappointments. The videos I considered the best were the ones in which the ladies not only looked beautiful but also were able to maintain a consistent sentence. 




*If the girl looked amazing but did a pretty bad presentation I gave them a low score. For example: Venezuela, China and Greece.

* If the girl did a great presentation but did not look beautiful, I also gave them a low a score. A beauty queen is always a beauty queen. For example: Samoa, Fiji and Uganda.


Top 7


Aruba

Dominica

Dominican Republic


Jamaica



Philippines

South Africa



Spain

Rest of the top 16: Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Guinea, Lebanon, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Tunisia and Ukraine.

Congrats to all the ladies ! Soon I will post my second week favorites :) 

Videos courtesy of missworld.com

Comments

Popular Posts