Miss World 2013, Third Week Favorites

Miss World 2013

Miss World is still going on in Bali and it is pretty clear who the big contenders for the crown are. Besides that we already know who the finalists for the Beach Fashion, Sports and Beauty with a purpose. Many clues of who will shine during the final telecast in 12 days are already known.

Enjoy my favorites for this week :)...


The Top 16



1-Phillipines (+1): She is back on top and better than ever. All I can say is Megan is incredibly beautiful and Philippines deserves it's first Miss World crown.

2-France (-1): For me she is stunning I would love to see this girl shine during the final telecast.

3-Brazil (-): She is without a doubt the best "American" this year. However I feel that she does not look fresh and young enough. 

4-Ukraine (-): I love this girl, modern and fresh she represents the current beauty queen.

5-Spain (+1): She is getting better and better each week I would not be surprise if i see Spain make it into the top 7.

6-Denmark (+2): She is back on track and a finalist on the Beauty with a Purpose.

7-Belarus (-2): I am so proud of this girl one of my favorites from the beginning. She is an stunning blonde.

8-Indonesia (+9): Who says that the local girl it is not good enough to be among the best? Indonesia is proving everyone she can take it this year.



9-Venezuela (-2): Things are look good for Venezuela, I believe she will be a semi-finalist this year. It all depends on how good she does during the next challenges and the judges interview.

10-China (-): Very consistent, I think China is an stunning porcelain doll.

11-Italy (+9): This blonde is doing very well lately. Italian women are extremely beautiful and she represents her country very well. 

12-Japan (+18): Michiko was definitely the girl of the week. Japan moved 18 spots and aims for the top. She is such a sweet and fresh candidate. Well done !!

13-New Zealand (-): Perhaps one of the most beautiful face of the competition, I am glad she is still on the fight.

14-Northen Ireland (+1): I like what I see every time I look at Meagan. She is the most stunning blonde from the cold North.

15-Poland (-6): She is one of my personal favorites but she has not make the cut in any preliminary event. I still have hope on this beautiful lady.

16-Czech Republic (+2): It was just a matter of time before Lucie made it into my list. Her red hair brings something different to the competition. 

Quater Finalist:

17-Australia (+8)
18-Dominican RP (+3)
19-England (New)
20-Cote D'Ivoire (+4)
21-Bermuda (-10)
22-South Africa (-6)
23-India (-11)
24-South Sudan (New)
25-Usa (-3)
26-Curacao (New)
27-Botswana (-14)
28-Cyprus (New)
29-Guyana (New)
30-Hong Kong (New)

Before I leave I want to welcome England, South Sudan, Curacao, Cyprus, Guyana and Hong Kong. Good job ladies you are now part of my first picks :) !!!

 photo http___makeagifcom__media_9-15-2013_0K_F3o.gif


Comments

  1. Nice review. I love to see Philippines, Brazil, and Spain in the Top 3 of Miss World 2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog :) ! I will Update the next top soon! I hope you can keep reading it ! And indeed Philippines , Brazil and Spain.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alfonso. Thank you for covering Miss World. There's been an active campaign to tarnish the reputation of Megan Young. Can you please help out and feature more of her in a future article of yours? This is one article from another blogger that may give you more information about the truly lovely Megan Young:

    http://normannorman.com/2013/09/20/the-evolution-of-megan-young/

    Thanks in advance, Alfonso! I truly love reading your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts