The Live Shows Top 12, The Voice

OK here is my review regarding the top 12 performances...


Vedo: I really enjoy Vedo in this performance. He did a lot better than last week. It was definitely entertained. His dance ability helped him. However, there is more talented people in the competition. He is not receiving votes on Itunes Score: 7.3/10



Holly Tucker: Her tone and voice is the sweetest of them all. She can control her voice very well and I love her range. Still timid on stage she should push it more if she wants to win this. I love her personality :). She is one of the most voted artist on iTunes. Score: 7.55


Garrett Gardner: I hated the song choice ! Why Shakira Why ? Anyways the song wasn't good for his tone for his personality. I really thought it was very boring and distasteful. He didn't do very well for me. People did not vote for him last time so... this could be his death sentence. However, he is one of the cutest and youngest in the competition. He is getting some votes trough Itunes. Score: 7.2/10



Sarah Simmons: I love Sara ! I love her voice her personality, she has a gorgeous face. However, I have to admit that she gets lost in the bunch, sometimes I forget she is competing and that cant be good. People like her on Itunes so she will receive some votes there. Score: 7.5/10


The Swan Bro: I love this guys. America didn't vote for them last time so i don't really know what to expect. However right now there are the highest in the Itunes chart at 21st. I thought this performance was simple and sweet. Very clean tones, I like them very much ! :) I want to see more of them. Score: 7.4/10


Shasha Allen: She did the best for me last week. This week was no disappointment. Amazing as usual her vocal range is incredible and I love the whole scene on stage. Thank God Shakira stole her because she is her best shot on winning this thing. Score: 8/10



Josiah Hawley: For me at this point he is just a pretty face. The Man Who Cant Be Moved is one of my fav songs ever, in fact i listen to it everyday. This cover was lame and boring I could not handle it. If i supported him last week; this week I understand why America did not vote for him. I think he should go back to modeling. Score: 7.15/10


Danielle Bradbery: Favorite of many including myself, Danielle has another excellent week. Her tone is really pretty and she is very sweet. She also looks very secure and natural on stage which gives her an advantage over the other contestants. I like that she is fresh. Score: 7.8/10




Judith Hill: I thought Sasha was going to take this one again but Judith just nailed it. Her artistry is incredible. She was there playing the piano and singing so effortless. Easy to watch and easy to hear. I love her performance this week. Well done. Score: 8.1/10


Michelle Chamuel: She did amazing last week and this time was no exception. She is very talented and can connect with the public. Great moves on stage I love it. America chose her last week and I hope they will do the right thing again by allowing her go to the next round. Score: 7.75/10


Kris Thomas: He did awful last week however, America decided to save him. Well this week he was not the best but he did much better. That song is really hard and I believe he did a nice job with what he had. I really hope he can put himself back on track and become as strong as he was in the begining of this competition. Very inconsistent. Score: 7.65/10


Amber Carrington: First of all OMG what a change ! she looks her age finally. I love her new extensions. She looks really pretty and fresh; thumbs up for this new style. Regarding the singing part, she is good but she is still not amazing. I also do not connect with her when she is on stage. Don't know sometimes yes other no ! Score: 7.6/10

Final Positions:

1-Judith Hill
2-Shasha Allen
3-Danielle Bradbery
4-Michelle Chamuel
5-Kris Thomas
6-Amber Carrington
7-Holly Tucker
8-Sarah Simmons
9-The Swan Bro
10-Vedo
11-Garrett Gardner
12-Josiah Hawley
 
In just a few words ! Judith and Sasha are on top with Danielle as the popular winner. The pretty boys didn't do it for me this week Garret and Josiah both reject by America last week can go now.

Comments

Popular Posts