The Voice Live Shows Part II, 4th Season

So it is time to review Shakira and Blakem I am kind of far behind but I will try to catch up with the reviews... before the results are in...


 

Garrett Gardner: I think he did great ! He has grown as an artist during the show. Definitely the complete package; cute face, rock and roll and nice voice. I really enjoyed him, the use of the piano was a great prop on stage- I didn't know he could play- that was awesome. He is very young and thats always a great advantage in these type of shows 7.15/10




Holly Tucker: This girl has some confident issues but who cares ? Her voice is spectacular ! She needs to feel more comfortable with herself because it shows on the stage how stiff her body is. I think her voice and pitch was right on I LOVE IT !! Confidence Confidence !! She is great ! That's how a super start should sound like. I didn't give her a higher score just because of the stage presence :(!  My final Review: 7.35/10


Kris Thomas: Perfect song choice for him ! In fact that's how I imagine him, kind of a Bruno Mars singer. However, I felt he was running during the whole song; out of tune and rhythm at a times. His biggest problem was trying to imitate Bruno. What happened ??? I was expecting so much from him.  Nervous ? I don't know. My final Review: 6.75/10




The Swon Bros: I like this duo in fact Colton is one of the hottest guys in the competition. They sound great together no doubt about it. Country it is not my forte but I really enjoy the energy they bring to the stage. By far one of the most confident competitors in the whole competition ! I like them I am not a country person but they did great ! My final Review: 7.65/10



Karina Iglesias: Sometimes good, sometimes no so good, I am not totally convinced by her. She has a very powerful voice and it sounds good but I want to see her beem more vulnerable. She is very soulful and definitely knows how to use her voice to the maximum. She is very intense and passionate; I love that. Good stage presence. Final Review: 7.25/10


Justin Rivers: I am still in the process to know him. I don't know, I didn't care too much for his performance it was ok I guess. His stage presence is good ! He sounds better when sing but awful when he talks. Final Review: 7.10/10


Danielle Bradbery: This is was a i I call raw talent at its best. Since the beginning of the show she has been the artist that most propaganda has received. She is great and for now it looks like Danielle is the virtual winner. She is pretty and sounds great. This southern belle will be big in country music. My final Review: 7.45/10



 Sasha Allen: Wow love the song choice !!! OH DARLING !!! Powerful, sexy, amazing ! I really love her performance. She also looked super sexy and very passionate. I really connected with her for me she was the best in this group. Looking forward to see more of her. My Final Review: 7.85/10

Final Positions:

1-Sasha Allen (Team Shakira) I am sure she will move on to the top 12 either by America or Shakira. 
2-The Swon Bros (Team Blake) I like this kids they deserve to move on ! 
3-Danielle Bradbery (Team Blake) Of course she will be top 12 save by America no doubt.
4-Holly Tucker (Team Blake) I really hope America see how amazing she is.
5-Karina Iglesias (Team Shakira) Not my favorite but man this woman can sing she might be Shakira save.
6-Garrett Gardner (Team Shakira) He will be save by America or Shakira, cool kid.
7-Justin Rivers (Team Blake) As far as I am concern he can go I don't mind.
8-Kris Thomas (Team Shakira) By far my biggest disappoint withing the four teams. I don't know what to think; I would not like to see Kris go but it will be unfair with the others.





Comments

Popular Posts