The Voice Top 10 performances, season 4


Ok America got it right last time Vedo and Garret were definitely int he bottom 3. Will America do it again ? Here is my review of the top 10 performances.

 

Holly Tucker: Ok so she is again performing within the first three, this could definitely affect her. She sang a gospel song which was ok. Nothing outstanding this time for Holly. Her voice is indeed very powerful but she has a very week presence on stage. She doesn't need to dance but at least she can move, I don't know ? Not very impress this week by her but she wasn't bad at all. 7.65/10

Judith Hill: She is great , awesome voice and great stage presence. She is the most professional from all the contestants. This week she did good again, the song choice was very nice and she did a great job with it. A bit over dramatic about the whole Michael thing; so much that in fact by the end I actually thought she was trying to manipulate the audience. Luckily for her she did amazing she doesn't need all the fake tears and stuff. 8/10

The Swon Brothers: I really like this guys ! They did great, they sound great together, the way they handle the stage is good too. I just enjoy them without thinking to much about it. They are effortless and listen to them is sweet. 8.05/10

Amber Carrington: Definitely the most underwhelm performance of the night. It wasnt bad , it wasnt good it was just BLA !! Then Adam comes and say that she is a versatile artist !! and I was like WTF is he talking about ? I know she is your girl but come on. She was boring period. I cant complain about her voice that sounds good but that's about it. 7.55/10

Sasha Allen: Love her ! I think the song was a great choice for her. Her vocal abilities are incredible and she looked beautiful. I have nothing more than complements for her, maybe she could have stood up a bit more but who cares ? she was AMAZING. 8.2/10


Josiah Hawley: Well well, another boring and disastrous performance. It wasn't the song , it wasn't Coldplay it was HIM. He does not have the magic, He doesn't have the ability to transmit anything; giving him this song was a big mistake and he was lame. However, he does have a great look and ladies go crazy. 7.35/10

Danielle Bradbery: For me she is on top of her game. She has a lot of fans; and country fans are very dedicated when it comes to support their favorite. She looked super cute during her performance and her voice is very nice to listen to. Blade has a very strong contender right here. Watch out for her. 8.25/10

Kris Thomas: He is just getting better and better and I like him more and more. I think finally her is coming back from the big black hole he was in. This perfomance was dynamic and beautifully sang by him. He is probably the most charismatic from all the contestants and I hope people do not listen to the stupid comments of Adam and Usher. Yes I do not understand Shakira but Adam and Usher were just giving him shit for no reason. For me one of the best last night. 8.4/10

Sarah Simmons: I love Sara ! Her personality is beautiful and her voice is incredible she is a versatile singer without no doubts. What she did was very rock and roll and I was very satisfied with her performance. Now Adam saying that she was the best of the night; well I don't think so. She has done better in the past. 8.1/10

Michelle Chamuel: OMG, Usher is just so lucky to have her on his team. Whatever Josiah fucks up, Michelle build it up again. Giving her that Pink song was a great choice. She sounded amazing and even looked good. For me she was the best of the whole night and she was lucky to be the last one. I don't know what will happen on elimination day but Michelle should stay. 8.45/10

Final Predictions:

1-Michelle Chamuel
2-Kris Thomas
3-Danielle Bradbery
4-Sasha Allen
5-Sarah Simmons
6-The Swon Brothers
7-Judith Hill
8-Holly Tucker
9-Amber Carrington
10-Josiah Hawley

Ok so nice and simple Josiah should finally go because he is just not good enough. Amber is for me the other weak link in the group; however Holly opening the show with an okay performance might cost her. Michelle, Kris and Danielle should definitely stick for at least one more round of competition.

Comments

Popular Posts