The Voice Top 12 is revealed

Ok so we have a top 12 ! There were some surprises in last night elimination. Here is what I think about it.. :) Enjoy and sorry for the grammar ! :(

First of all they start the show by saying that there were some inconsistencies in the voting system, so only I tunes and phone votes were counted. I like that finally a TV show clarified questions and issues with the voting system they use. I believe this is the first time I have seen a show of this type doing so.

Ok now lets talk about the results...

Team Blake: Ok so this team was very predictable and I got all three of the chosen contestants right. Holly Tucker was the first singer saved by America. I was very glad that the public liked it as much as I did well deserved. Danielle Bradbery was the second singer to advance thanks to America's vote. There was no surprise on this one in fact she seems to be the heading to an early win. Then Blake decided that The Swon Brothers (by the way one of my favorites this season) should stay instead of the Justin Rivers, for whom I did not care at all since the show started. Well done Team Blake :)

Team Shakira: So Sasha Allen was chosen by America ! No surprise here she was the best of the night. Kris Thomas who delivered the worst performance so far, was given a second chance and stay. It seems a little bit unfair with the others that he got to stay but he is good. Hopefully he will redeem himself next week. Shakira had to decide between Karina Iglesias and Garret Gardner. Very strategically she choose the young and inexperienced Garret over the powerhouse Karina. I totally agree with Shakira he is more charming and charismatic I think. However, I was impressed by the fact that America did not vote for Gardner.

Team Usher:  So Michelle Chamuel was saved by America and I could not be more happy. She did amazing in her performance. Vedo was the second to advance to the next round. Honestly he wasn't that good, this was a very odd decision but honestly I don't care there are more stronger singers than him in the competition. Finally Usher's plan to sabotage Cathia with a Whitney Houston song paid off and she was in the bottom with Josiah Hawley. Usher decided to keep Josiah who I think is a good singer but can work more on his charisma. 

Team Adam: Well here Judith Hill classified and that was no surprise for me since she is a very strong singer and the show has done a lot of propaganda for her. The second girl picked by America was Amber Carrington; this meant that Adam's plan to sell this girl as the big surprise of the competition is paying off. Finally Adam could not decide between Caroline Glaser and Sarah Simmons. He ended picking the last one and I totally agree since her voice is spectacular. I love Glaser too but like I said before her voice is very specific and her range is not very big, if America didn't vote for her they are probably not into it. Adam can make America love Sara because of her big range; she can sing whichever song they pick but with Caroline the list is limited and if America did not like her from the beginning they will just get bored.

Comments

Popular Posts