The Voice Live Shows Part I, 4th Season

So its been a while but my favorite show is on T.V. again ! The Voice is back and there is a bunch of good singers ! I dont have a big favorite yet but I am sure that will change...

Here is my review on Adam and Usher Teams


Amber Carrington: The girl has definitely improve so much since the beginning of the show. Her look was a mess and her singing was ok, now she looks more like a performer and her last interpretation was quite good. Adam is totally in love with her and he keeps saying that she is the biggest surprise of the competition-which is not true- However, her last song choice was great because it really create a connection with the public. She still have a long way to go i am not completely convince with her!       My final review: 6.75/10


Josiah Hawley's: So apparently this guy supposed to be the hottest man in the competition ! HE IS OK ! I do think he is very confident and he has a great style. His performance was not perfect a bit pitchy and taking on Muse was big risk but he handle it. He still needs to improve a lot but he is definitely on his way to success. My Final Review: 7.55/10


Sarah Simmons: Well I love this girl ! Her personality is by far one of the most appealing.  She has the sexiest voice in the whole competition and a very particular voice tone. Thumbs up for the outfit choice; she is really going out there with everything. I felt that she could have done better because she is awesome but o well hopefully America will do the right thing and keep her. Funny moment when Shakira said ESPECTACULAR and no one understood !! I mean come on ESPECTACULAR-SPECTACULAR you cant get that much closer ! My final Review: 7.8/10


Cathia: Well Cathia has a great voice but like Shakira said taking on Whitney is very hard !!! This was very ambitious, Usher want it to make her shine but I think that he just screw her. I also appreciate that Shakira was honest and she was not playing been nice like the others ! I dont see her going further but that is just me. My Final Review: 6.6/10




Caroline Glaser: She is the Melanie Martinez of this season; very unique voice and cute look but this could become potentially boring if she doesn't give a bit of a twist to the songs. For now I love her and her voice; her style is lovely! From all the contestant she will be the one I will hang out with. Very artsy :) My Final Review: 7/10 


Vedo: He is a great guy ! I like him, he is very cool and sensitive which makes him easy to click with. I love Against All Odds so I was expecting a perfect deliver like Trevor Hunt last season. Vedo seems very average to me in this competition; he needs to find a strong feature and exploit it because for now he gets lost in the bunch. My Final Review: 6.55/10


Michelle Chamuel: I really like her ! and she is growing on me more and more ! Hopefully people are connecting with her as much as I do. She made me believe the most among the singers. Beautiful tone, great personality love her style ! She deserves to be here ! My Final Review: 7.15/10




Judith Hill: She has a great range and posses a lot of experience. She sounded very nice of course. However, I am not really sure I connect with her in a personal level ! Her stage presence is great and she sang I'm feeling good-Nina Simone- I cant complain but I want to believe more !! Her advantage is that she looks like a super star.  My Final Review: 6.95/10

Final Positions:

1- Sarah Simmons (Team Adam) I love her i dont know if America wil vote for her but if not Adam please save her !
2- Josiah Hawley's (Team Usher) He was the best from Usher's team, America will vote for him.
3- Michelle Chamuel (Team Usher)The most original and down to earth singer, I dont know if America likes her or not but hopefully Usher will save her.
4- Caroline Glaser (Team Adam) So she will advance without any problem with America's vote.
5- Judith Hill (Team Adam) Ok I believe she will be saved by America or Adam
6- Amber Carrington (Team Adam) Ok so he loves her but for me she is the weakest in his team I am scare he will save her but there is potential I guess.
7- Cathia (Team Usher) OK so hopefully she will get another shot but i don't think so.
8- Vedo (Team Usher) For me the weakest of the whole night but who knows maybe America liked it who am I ? like Shakira said in her dislike comment about his performance !! YES it was a dislike comment !

Comments

Popular Posts