Fashionista Interview 2, Gilberto Lopez

My second fashion interview is from a very nice and stylish guy from Mexico City !! Enjoy this great interview...

What is your name ?
Gilberto A. Lopez Escobedo

Where are you from ?
Mexico city

What is your profession ?
Co-owner of YtinifnifinitY and ESL teacher

What is fashion ?
They way you express yourself without saying any word.

Who is your favorite designer ?
Maki and Asuka from Angelic Pretty, Marjan Pejoski,KTZ and Vivienne Westwood.

Your shoe choice is ?
Winkle pickers,Rocking horses from Vivienne Westwood.

What perfume are you wearing right now ?

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf

You have the hardest time getting dress for ?
My prom I didn’t want to look like anybody there so I decided to wear one black and white tuxedo.

The accessory you cant live without ? Why ?
Actually I don’t wear so many accessories but my sunglasses would be important maybe.

The fashion trend you hate the most ? Why ?

In fact I don’t hate any fashion trend but I think that your clothes must talk about you just before you meet someone even before saying a single word but if that doesn’t happen, I will think your clothes are not the right ones.

Who is your style icon ? Why ?
Sugar Rush racers from Wreck-it-Ralph haha not really despite of being so cool. First I want to say that I’ve got many style icons, they are not famous people just some bloggers or people who appeal to me. Some of them from Japanese blogs @ Harajuku, but well if I had to decide one famous person to be my style icon it would be Joe Coffin from The Horrors.

If you enjoy this interview you can follow him on @blackpeace_now or on http://www.facebook.com/pages/YtinifninfinitYSTORE

I hope you guys enjoy this interview more of them will come soon ! :).

 If any of you guys want to participate in my blog just write to me :) !

Comments

Popular Posts