Miss Universe, Top 10 Best in Swimsuit Presentation

Preliminaries are over and the ladies look radiant in each of their presentations. There were many surprises and disappointments but I am really happy with my top 16.  Now I will reveal the best in the Swimsuit segment enjoy !!

Brazil, Gabriela Markus: Stunning OMG ! Brazil looked amazing in this segment great body and runway. She doesn't have the nicest face but who cares? she did awesome.

Guatemala, Laura Godoy Calle: Wow Guatemala ! again not one of the best faces of the pageant but her body and presence is magnificent. I am cheering for her !

Jamaica, Chantal Zaky: She is the most dragqueenlicious girl in the whole pageant. She has a transsexual body ! and I say this in the good sense. Transsexuals usually have stunning bodies not fat and super fit. LOVE HER !

Japan, Ayako Hara: Beautiful ! Japan looked great. I love her figure and she is by far one of the sexiest ladies. (Best in Asia)

Netherlands, Nathalie den Dekker: Experience does pay off. She is super ready to take the crown. I really like her performance. Fantastic body. (Best in Europe)

Panama, Stephanie Vander Werf: Amazing ! Stephanie has grow on me since I saw her interview. Her body is sensational and her runway too.

Paraguay, Egni Eckert: She won best body and the Hispano-American Queen when she competed. Well i have to tell you that she is fierce and her body is definitely one of the best. (Best in the Americas)

Puerto Rico, Bodine Koehler: I love Puerto Rico ! She is stunning ! her body as I said in one of my previous post is simply the best. (Best in the Caribbean)

USA, Olivia Culpo: Wow Olivia you were hiding all this time. I cant believe how great her body looked. Thumbs up for the local girl.

Venezuela, Irene Esser: She has the perfect Latina figure ! Irene might not be the most skinny delegate but her body is fit and she has curves. So sassy and charismatic !

High Honors: Philippines,  South Africa (Best in Africa), Mexico, France, Ireland and Ukraine.

Comments

Popular Posts