Miss Universe 2012 Final Predictions

This is it guys ! Tomorrow is Miss Universe and these are my final predictions !! A Christmas of beauty is coming...

 

 

 

The Top 5


Top 5 (Random Order)

Puerto Rico: She is just amazing ! the best body if this competition.
Venezuela: Always my favorite ! Stunning ! Most beautiful face.
Philippines: Incredible elegant and really pretty.
Czech Republic: Stunning ! Very sassy.
Croatia: Gorgeous face and very elegant. For me she sealed the deal in the preliminaries.

The top 10




Top 10 (Random Order)

Paraguay: WOW ! just amazing this girl did great during the whole pageant. A lot of sex appeal
Brazil: Great body, amazing gown. I would love to see Brazil in the finals.
South Africa: The big pageant favorite. Best from Africa she will do great !
Bahamas: I just love her. She is the most beautiful black woman in the pageant.
Australia: She could deliver more but she is really pretty and will be definitely somewhere in the top.

Top 16


Top 16 (Random Order)

Chile: Beautiful face. She looks like a model more than a Miss.
Mexico: Very pretty face what a sweet girl.
Peru: Many people dont believe Peru will make it but I do.
El Salvador: The biggest surprise for me ! She looked stunning in the preliminaries.
Netherlands: The voice of experience! Awesome girl she will make it. Very intelligent too.
Bolivia: I am really impressed with her too. I knew she had one of the most beautiful faces but i never expect her to be so marvelous. 

Close Shots: 17-France, 18-Colombia, 19-Sweden, 20-China and 21-USA

Long Shots: 22-Japan, 23-Ecuador, 24-Guatemala, 25-Trinidad & Tobago and 26-Israel

Disappointments: Kosovo (30th) Spain (31st) Angola (38th) and Norway (57th)

Good luck ladies :) !

Comments

Popular Posts