Miss Universe 2012 Final Review part II

And finally my opinions about the top 5 :)



4th Runner Up

 Brazil, Gabriela Markus: Stunning from head to toe. She really impressed me during the preliminary competition and she looked just as good during the final telecast. Her Swimsuit presentation was great, her body is to die for. Her gown was exquisite and as well as her runway. It wasn't a surprise to me that she made it this far. Her answer to the final question was very questionable. She didn't answer what they asked her and her face was the weakest among the top 5. Good job Brazil !

3rd Runner Up

 Australia, Renae Ayris: As well as Brazil I predicted that she was going to be top 10. The best blonde no doubt about it. Her bikini presentation was excellent and she looked very sophisticated with her gown. For me she always lack of charisma and presence and I think that's exactly what happened. Her answer was fine but I didn't care at all for some reason my eyes will go to either Miss Philippines or Miss Venezuela. Well done Australia !!

2nd Runner Up

 Venezuela, Irene Esser: OMG this woman is GORGEOUS ! Irene looked perfect during the whole night. All the forums and beauty websites agree that Irene was the most beautiful one since she was called to the stage. In Swimsuit she was bubbly, sassy and her body is very fit. Her green evening gown was perfect for the stage and she looked like a beautiful Christmas three. She had the crown until... !!! OMG the final question ! What the hell did she say ? I still wonder about that. However the judges voted her 2nd runner up because they could not ignore her beauty after all this is a BEAUTY PAGEANT. I love Irene she even tweet #Mepeleypunto which means I fucked it up !! hahaha she left as she came laughing.

1st Runner Up

 Philippines, Janine Tugonon: She was always in my top 5 favorites and I was so happy to her placing very high. She was incredibly beautiful in Swimwear and just awesome in Evening Gown. Her answer was the best. Janine for me has it all she should have won Miss Universe. Hands down to her stunning girl.

Miss Universe 2012

 USA, Olivia Culpo: Well well.. ! There is not much to say here Olivia certanly looked great in Swimsuit her body is amazing. Then in her Evening Gown she just looked bad. I think I would have voted for South Africa. Anyways she made it into the top 5 and she didn't even answer what the question was about. She ended saying something about good and bad decisions instead of really answering the question. She gave a cliche respond! I don't know how did it happen but USA was crowned Miss Universe. On the other hand I think that United States needs a symbol of unification after the horrible shooting and what better than the beautiful Olivia to give happiness to her country. It is also going to be very cheap for Trump ! Well Done Culpo you are the NEW MISS UNIVERSE

And with this I close my beauty pageant columns until the big 4 come back again next year :)

Comments

  1. yeah, PHILIPPINES should've won, but let's move on, right :) love reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts