The Voice Top 6 Perfomances

O right that top 6 was up this week and here are my appreciations about their performances....

Nicholas David: First Song, It was a great choice. However I noticed him a bit uncomfortable. I would also appreciate if he can at least move around a little bit. He needs to work on stage presence.  7.6/8  Second Song, It was really sweet by far the most emotional song of the night ! He was my favorite this week and listening to this song he reminded me why !! good job !  8.6/10

Cassadee Pope: First Song, She is looking super beautiful and she nailed the song. Spectacular Cassadee, at this point in the competition she is the one to beat. She sounded even better than her first presentations. LOVE IT !  9/10  Second Song, Pretty cool she always sounds impeccable ! Definitely the best of the night was this girl :)  8.9/10

Amanda Brown: First Song, It was ok. Amanda is sometimes good and sometimes bad this time she did well. I didn't Waooo me, I keep expecting her to do what she did with Dream On but nothing that good has come yet.  8/10  Second Song, Wonderful performance it was crazy good I really enjoyed it soooo much !! It was fun and I love her rocker side.  8.7/10 

Terry McDermot: First Song, I think it went very smooth. I really connect with him this time it wasn't crazy good rock but it was a nice arrange.  8.2/10  Second Song,  TERRY !!! you came back from the black hole you were in !!! Old Classic Rock is back and I am loving it !!! This was his best performance during this competition  9/10

 Trevin Hunte: First Song, Another great song choice but like Nicholas he look really awkward. You could tell that it wasn't his thing. Luckily for him his vocals are so good that it doesn't even matter if his performance on stage is the best or not.  7.8/10  Second Song, A lot of passion and great vocals from Trevin ! That was so awesome !! he has a great future in music  8.8/10


Melanie Martinez: First Song, Melanie WOW !! this girl has her ups and down but this version was spot on I loved it !! It was CRAZY !!! I liked very much  8.4/10  Second Song, OMG soo cheesy ! What was that all about ? Really silly and boring I didn't like !  7.7/10 

Final Positions:
  1. Cassadee Pope
  2. Terry McDermot
  3. Amanda Brown
  4. Trevin Hunte
  5. Nicholas David
  6. Melanie Martinez
 Well there are just so few contestants left ! I would really love to see my top 4 in the final I believe that Terry, Amanda, Cassadee and Trevin are all different and great in their own way. I think Nicholas and Melanie should exit this week ! Good luck to everyone !

    

Comments

Popular Posts