Manhunt International Vs Final Predictions

Phillipines Wins Manhunt International !!! Congratulations ! :)

 

After the final results Friday night lets check my predictions and comment about the final night.

June Macasaet, was chosen among 53 hunks who competed for the coveted title in Bangkok as the new Manhunt International giving the Philippines the first big win on international male pageants.


Final Results:

Manhunt International: Philippines, I placed him 9th overall. Nice presence, good body and a lot of charm well deserved.

1st Runner up: Sweden, I knew Sweden was going to make the top 5 cut, i placed him 4th and I am happy to see this male beauty here.

2nd Runner up: Macau, Perhaps the nicest surprise for me ! I ranked him 5th and named him the best body of the pageant. Guess what ??? I wasn't wrong he did not only win Best Body but place even higher. More than deserved.

3rd  Runner up: Puerto Rico, Good Job !!! The best Latino as i said went very far ! The nicest face for me :) I placed him 6th.

4th Runner up: Singapore, Excellent placement for this country ! Jason has an amazing body and stage presence. I gave him the 10th placement.

So far so good for me I placed all the top 5 in my top 10 and two of them were actually in my final 5 ! :)

Completing the top 15:

Colombia: I placed him 28th overall and it was a big surprise for me to see him placed among the top 15. The judges most have seen something. MISS !

Denmark: He got his placement because he was named Mr. Friendship ! not really sure if this counts if we evaluated the looks and presence of the candidates. Anyways I gave him the 32th position. MISS !

Dominican Republic: He was one of my long shots and I am glad to see him here. I placed him 18th.

Greece: I was expecting to see a better placement for my big favorite and personal winner. However something must has gone wrong with him. 

India: Not the best representative of India in Males beauty pageants I gave him the 31st position. I think this place could have been given to a better guy. MISS !

Latvia: I am really glad to see him at least in the top 15. My first runner up has a very model look ! Love him ! 

Switzerland: Another long shot that ended being more than that. I gave him the 20th position and he did much better than that ! Good looking guy though !

Thailand: Apparently all my long shots classified ! :s Thailand who i placed 16th also ended up in the top 15. 

Usa: Well done ! I placed him 8th and he didn't disappoint ! I am glad that USA made it.

Venezuela: Another of my long shots also laded a spot in the top 15. I wasn't really expecting to see him placing but apparently i underestimate this dark horse. I gave him the 19th position. 

I was really surprise not to see big favorites like Bahamas or Germany in the top 15.

Germany one of the big favorites and my 7th place ended in the 20th place. Bahamas my 13th place was a close shot in the 21th spot that he also tied with Australia my 12 pick. Lebanon also landed in the 21th while i gave him the 11th. Finally the attractive France who i landed in the 15th place ended up in the 27th. Among others this was the top 30 of the final night. 

Overall I am very happy I predict 8 places among the top 15. Also 4 of my long shots made it, so we have a total of 13 guys that I predicted.  

 

All the pictures are by Aski ! :)

Comments

Popular Posts