The Voice: Top 12 Review

We have a top 12 :) and I am very happy with most of them. Team Adam is the strongest while Christina's team is the weakest. Here is my review and predictions on last night performances !!!

 

First of all I am not really sure about the new  decision of leaving everything up to America because the fact that the coaches have a saying make the competition a bit different. Now I am scare this will become American Idol !! :( 

Michaela Paige: Always spot on, I really like Michaela !! This wasn't her best performance but taking on a Pink song is always a risk ! Her pitch was fine but sometimes it felt like her voice was to weak for the song. Maybe I am comparing her too much with Pink that have that very aggressive and sexy grasp, Anyways i gave a  6.9/10

Dez Duron: O right taking a Lauryn Hill song that's to much for him, I thought. However I actually like it ! I think that he has improve a lot. Cute guy and great control of his voice. I gave him a  7.3/10

Adriana Louis: OMG !! Adriana ! What are you doing in the top 12 ? You are just lucky that the Americans and Christina didn't like Debora. Seriously I love powerhouse singers but I think that she just tries to hard. I don't find pleasant any of her high note moments. I think America knows what to do.  6.2/10

Cody Belew: I really enjoy his soulful voice ! His stage presence is great. He doesn't care what anybody thinks he is just him in the stage. He wasn't the best last night but delivered.  7.05/10



Amanda Brown: Her last performance was amazing !! I enjoy this one too but I didn't understand the song choice. I agree with Christina, she can do it all but what is her style ? I am still waiting. Wasn't perfect but she is awesome.  7.1/10

Bryan Keith: My favorite !! Wow man you delivered a nice song and great performance. On top of that he chose Amy, I mean come on the guy has an awesome voice and a great taste too. He deserve to be in the top 10 no matter what.  8.4/10

Cassadee Pope: Gorgeous as usual Cassadee it is not only the most beautiful girl in the ccompetition but she can definitely sing. Choosing a Kelly Clarkson song shows me her ambition. She did the best she could with this song and i enjoy her very much.  7.4/10

Trevin Hunte: No words ! what can I say he is the one to beat in this competition and all the other contestants should watch out for him. Trevin keeps impressing everyone his performances are impeccable. I like his personality too. The best so far... P.S I love his high notes but i think i like him even more when he goes to his lower range ! :)  gave him  8.7/10

Melanie Martinez: I think her personality and uniqueness are great attributes but it particularly didn't care for this performance, it was ok i guess. I don't know i am confuse with her i want to connect with but I cant. Uniqueness it is not enough she has to deliver more i think.  6.6/10

Nicholas David: He is an awesome guy, it was very fun to watch. He was among the average contestants of the night. I really like the tone of his voice, i am curious about what he will do next. 7/10

Sylvia Yacoub: She is not one of my favorites but Sylvia did great last night. My hearth will go on , that popular song that made everyone cried is a difficult piece to sing. Sylvia nailed it for me i would have liked for her to take more time and not rush the song because it is more powerful that way but great job.  8.2/10

Terry McDermott: He is a very special guy. The rocker this season is always great. Terry never let down the Rock genre. Awesome performance I would like yo see him more crazy on stage, to surprise me or bring something new. Thumbs up for you this week. 8.3/10

Final Positions:


1- Trevin Hunte 
2- Bryan Keith
3- Terry McDermott
4- Sylvia Yacoub
5- Cassadee Pope
6- Dez Duron
7- Amanda Brown
8- Cody Belew
9- Nicholas David
10- Michaela Paige
11- Melanie Martinez
12-Adriana Louis

My top 3: Trevin, Bryan and Terry did fenomenal and if any of them gets eliminated I will be in shock, awesome contenders. Honors to Sylvia the best of the ladies.

My bottom 3: I expect America to kick out Adriana Louis and Melanie, their time in the competition is over they seemed to be the weakest. Michaela is a nice girl I just think that she has not connected with the public yet. She may be out! What you guys think ?

This night Team Cee Lo was the best, Team Blake 2nd, Team Adam 3th and Team Christina 4th.

Comments

Popular Posts