The Voice: Top 10 perfomances Review

 I haven't had time to write here lately :( due to my classes and final papers but i will try to keep up with my reviews and mu favorite singing competition ! :) So here it is my review of the top 10 performances.... enjoy :)  P.S I just came from Muse it was an awesome concert here in Budapest !! 

 

 Last night the show started with a performance by Christina and Blake that I completely loved well done guys :) great coaches ans artists ! :)

(Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)

O right now lets get started with the Top 10 review :

 (Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)

Sylvia Yacoub: This girl did fantastic. Her stage presence is improving a lot and she is learning how to control her voices and high notes. I really like this performance. Standing for Christina, Sylvia may be her redemption artist after all the bad decisions she has made.  8.2/10

 
 (Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)

Terry McDermot: He is a real classic rocker. Awesome as usual he can record tomorrow is he wants. I still want him to connect much more with the public with his performance. But he is always spot on.  8.1/10

(Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)

Melanie Martinez: To be honest ! I really like her voice but this is getting more and more boring. She has to show something different. Her quirkiness doesn't get my attention anymore. I don't expect her been a powerhouse singer because she is not !!! but she is just to passive. Her guitar gave her a plus for me !  7.4/10

 (Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)

 Cody Belew: His personality is the most colorful from all the contestants. I really love his performance his voice is not the strongest from the bunch but he is strong. Besides, the man have balls to go out and be himself without giving a crap !!! A truly entertainer Awesome !!   8.15/10 

(Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)
Bryan Keith: His effortless way of singing is just amazing. He just looks so cool and you can tell that he is passionate about what he does. I love this dude !! I am a fan, he is a very strong contender. The grasp of his voice is still on top for me.  8.7/10
  (Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)

Amanda Brown: She is back on her A game. Excellent performance, I love her interpretation. Her voice is beautiful there is no doubt about that. The runs that she does with her voice are very nice. I really enjoy her this time. Well done !  8.6/10
  (Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)
Nicholas David: He is a great singer no doubt about it. However for me he is not memorable. The competition is very strong and he has to show more of himself to the audience. The performance felt relax and easy going. I think it depends on the personality and the taste of everyone. What you guys think ?  8.05/10

  (Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)
Trevin Hunte: I like that he try something different ! He is virtually the winner of this competition so he can do whatever the hell he wants. Yes his ballads are beautiful but this song was ok too. Who cares what he does, people are going to vote for him no matter what. Perfect !!!  8.4/10
  (Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)
Cassadee Pope: Awww :) so lovely ! this performance just made feel so emotional. I loved it, well done. She hit all the notes and she look beautiful as usual. The best performance of the night, hands down Cassadee ! <3  8.9/10 
(Photo by: Tyler Golden/NBC)
Dez Duron: He is very charming. What an improvement I just to hate his performances and now I just want to here more and more. He is also very cute and those are positive points for him too. Great job !!!  8.5/10

Final Predictions: 


1-Cassadee Pope 
2-Bryan Keith 
3-Amanda Brown
4-Dez Duron
5-Trevin Hunte
6-Sylvia Yacoub
7-Cody Belew 
8-Terry McDermot
9-Nicholas David
10-Melanie Martinez   
Top 3: Well done Cassadee, Bryan and Amanda no doubt of their excellent job. Bryan has been on my top 3 two times in a row. 
Bottom 3: I guess all of them are good singers and it depends on America taste. For me Melanie should be out this week because she was by far the weakest. Nicholas wasn't that memorable and Terry was great but it wasn't his best either. However I think Cody could be out this week even though he was good, I don't think he is Americas biggest favorite.
The best team this week was: Team Blake, 2nd Christina, 3th Cee Lo and 4th Adam (Melanie low score dropped the other 2) 

Comments

Popular Posts