The Voice: The Live Shows part 2

So here I am again ! Thank god Obama won i am very happy ! :) still very close race, but Americans nailed it good choice guys ! 

 My friends and I at the election party ! Budapest !!!

Now lets talk about the second round of live show performances, team Xtina and team Ceelo were up and i have a lot to tell ! 

 


Adriana Louise: I have never been a fan of this girl. In fact it is hard to believe how the hell she came this far. There is not doubt that she has a very strong voice but she has a lot of issue with pitch and control, most of the time it sounds like she is screaming. For me is just really annoying. I don't know if is strategy wise but Adam and Cee Lo telling her she did great was a lie for me. Christina lowers her chances by taking her that far I hope the Americans will do their job at left her out once for all.




Cody Belew: I really love Cody he is so fabulous and last night kind of sexy too. I have to give it to him, I mean you don't see a gay cowboy with a soul voice everyday. Like Cee Lo said his personality shines through, Cody is just such a cool guy. His performance was great and his voice very soulful and clean. Well done !


De'borah: She is such a unique character, how can I not give credit for that ? I really enjoy De'borah performance. Yes, it wasn't the best and she has her pitch issues but the energy she transmit is incredible. For me she is the strongest member of team Xtina !! hope to see her in the top 12.



Diego Val: OMG !! what a mess Diego. He is one of the contestants that during the competition has become worse and worse. He looked very uncomfortable singing this song, i don't know if it was the Spanish or the English but i sounded awful. He couldn't breathe properly which also gave him some issues. Very disappointing !





MacKenzie Bourg: Good song choice for MacKenzie! He has a very pleasant voice tone and I enjoy his performance. It wasn't his best but perhaps good enough to move him to the next round. I also felt a lack of energy, like he is so young and i felt kind of bored sometimes. Not the best singer in the competition but good enough.


Devyn DeLoera: Another one from the screaming team. I think Devyn was ok at least better than Adriana if we compare this two powerhouse voices. I connect with her much more than in her previous performances. However she can be much better. Didn't love it but the most important thing was that I did not hate it. 



Nicholas David: A heart favorite, he is definitely not everyone cup of tea but he has a classic and timeless voice tone that I really like. Barry White song was perfect for him, I love his energy and personality. However he is not the youngest, neither the most attractive guy in the competition and I am sure this will affect his final outcome.

Sylvia Yacoub: The last girl from the screaming team performs and I am impress that she actually can control herself and deliver a good song. I still believe that Joselyn (Now Team Adam) is superior that Sylvia and I am still her by Joselyn loosing against her. I still don't connect with her emotionally but i can recognize her talent. The girl did her job well.

Dez Duron: Its always nice to see a cute guy on T.V. but that's it. Poor Dez was struggling with that song. He had his nice moments and his bad ones. I feel he can get better but he is not THE VOICE. I enjoy him more than the screaming ladies though.


Trevin Hunte: He is just awesome, his voice has such a range he can really sing whatever he wants. However because he is one of the top contenders I always expect the best from him. This particular performance didn't move me as much as his others but he is AWESOME big favorite. Love him !


Predictions: Team Christina: De'borah, Dez Duron and Sylvia Yacoub. I will be also happy if Devyn makes it instead of one of the last two.

Team CeeLo: Trevin Hunte, Cody Belew and MacKenzie Bourg. I pretty much expect this to be the top 3 but Nicholas may have a shot.


Comments

Popular Posts