Miss Earth Final Predictions

O right ladies and gentlemen this is it that time has come ! Miss Earth will be happening this Saturday and it is time to reveal my final predictions ! Here it is my top 16

Miss Earth 2012

Venezuela, Osmariel Villalobos: Osmariel is truly stunning. She has done an amazing job from head to toe and for me she is the virtual winner of this competition. Nothing should go against her; apart from the final question. If she can nail a great answer the final night that crown will be for her. Good Luck Beautiful  !!!

Miss Earth Air (1st runner up)
Czech Republic, Tereza Fajksova: This gorgeous European beauty is my second choice to the crown. She has done a great job during the whole pageant and her face is one of the graceful one in the whole competition. We haven't had a blonde Miss Earth in a while so who knows ?

Miss Earth Water (2nd runner up)
South Africa, Tamerin Jardine: I cant ignore the beauty and hype of this year Africa's most strong contestant. She is one of the biggest favorites for the title and her preparation and beauty are enough to land her a spot in the top 4. Good Luck Gorgeous !

Miss Earth Fire (3th runner up)
Turkey, Ilknur Melis Durasi: I never thought i will include Ilknur in my top 4 but man, this girl is on fire. She has by far the best attitude and presence in the whole competition. Also she is leading the general scoreboard. There is no doubt about her beauty and competitive force. I think we will see her somewhere on the top , for sure.

The Top 24

5-Australia 6-Thailand 7-Brazil 8-Netherlands 9-Dominican Rp. 10-Puerto Rico 11-US.Virgin Islands 12-Costa Rica 13-Paraguay 14-USA 15-Colombia 16-Norway

Close Shots: 17-Argentina, 18-Bosnia and Herzegovina, 19-Korea 20-Kenya

Dark Horses: 21-Panama, 22-Spain, 23-Russia and 24-Belize

What you guys think ? Good Luck to all the beauties this Saturday ! :)

Comments

  1. I love your choices, great one. Glad you didn't put Philippines on your list, she doesn't deserve to be on, there are many girls better than her and the fact the pageant is in her country doesn't mean she has to make the cut. Fairness above all please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks ! I'm glad you like my choices. Yeah you are right, the thing with Miss Earth is that Philippines always make it even if she doesn't deserve it. Tomorrow we will see; I am confident of my top but I am afraid the Philippines has a very high chance to be in the finals. Hopefully ME can redeem themselves by being fair this time.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha you see Miss Air... !!! I'm in shock !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts